28 Μαρτίου 2014

This is me & the Grand Final

Hello hello!

Yes, we have finally gotten to the Grand Final of the Supreme Scrap Tournament.
In my previous post I said that the Final is consisted of 2 phases.

Phase 1 is already described there.

So here I am today with my layout for Phase 2.
Before you see it, let's take a look at what we were asked to do.

Layout size:
two pages of 30,4cm x 30,4 cm
Theme:
This is me!
Number of photo’s:
Minimum of 4 differents photos in total
You must use:
* Title: This is me!
* All the objects that you choose in step 1 must be used on the project, no other embellishments are allowed!
* All the sheets that you choose in step 1 must be used on the project, no other paper is allowed!
(at least half of each sheet you choose needs to be used by you!)

You may use:* White gesso only, as long (part of) the objects and paper are visible
* All techniques that you like (but no ink and paints and so on!)
* Selfmade embellishments made out of your objects and/or papers* A pen or marker for a journaling (max 20 words) - you dont have to do a journaling!
* glue, 3d tape, gluedots

You can not use:* No other embellishments then the ones you choose in step 1
* No other papers then the ones you choose in step 1
* No ink, paint and so on
* No stickers, thickers, rubonons
* No glitter glue and so on

BANG! No inks and paints again. No other embellishments. No favourite techniques. Just trash and some gesso.  Yep, another tough one.

Anyway, after having completed all the previous challenges, I couldn't leave without trying at least.  So I used ALL THE TRASH I collected and nothing else.  Since we were not allowed to use inks and paints, I had to think of something to do with my paper stuff.  So I pulled out my favourite punches and embellished the edges of my papers by punching them!


This is my page
(I chose photos from Pinterest, since in the Hide&Seek challenge, I had already used photos of myself 
- it would be just boring to repeat this)



and now this is a photo with the numbers of the items I used
(you can find their description below the photo)



1. An old Canadian postal tag
2. 2 pieces of gauze from gift wrapping
3. 2 pieces of old books (text and music)
4. packagine string
5. some dried starfish (that my kids had collected from the sea shore)
6. dark brown thread
7. a couple of old tarnished earrings
8. a clothing price tag
9. a receipt
10. old fabric fibres
11. 2 wooden furniture pegs
12. a piece of a cardboard box
13. a boarding pass
14. a broken paintbrush 

P1. White cardstock (half of it, the title and some die-cuts)
P2. 7 Dots Messy Head Collection - Love letter (the background papers)
P3. 7 Dots Messy Head Collection - News flash (half of it, under the cluster, punched)
P4. 7 Dots Messy Head Collection - Little Thoughts (half of it, some die-cuts)
 
This is it.
So I hope you like my page...  




Thank you for following me through this Tournament, thank you for voting for me (whoever of you did), thank you for your support!

10 σχόλια:

  1. απιστευτη δουλεια!!!σου αξιζει που εισαι στον τελικο και πιστευω θα σαρωσεις!!!!!!οπως το εχω ξαναπει οι προκλησεις ειναι τοοοοοοσο δυσκολες που το αποτελεσμα σου ειναι οχι μονο αξιοπρεπες αλλα μεγαλειωδες!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Καλή επιτυχία!!!!!Είναι τέλεια η σύνθεση!!!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Μα το τουρνουά :-) !!! Εξαφάνισες τα σκουπίδια και εγώ βλέπω μόνο διαμάντια !!! Α@#54^^ &^# #@¨" ¨¨¨#@@ 42@@@ ....δεν βρίσκω λόγια πραγματικά....είναι μαγικό!!! Μπράβο Μελένια μου για ΑΛΛΗ μια φορά!!! Καλή επιτυχία ή μάλλον......σηκωσέ το, το τιμημένο.....!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. ΤΕΛΕΙΟ,ΜΟΥ ΑΡΕΣΕΙ, ΤΡΕΛΑΙΝΟΜΑΙΙΙΙΙΙΙΙΙΙΙ
    Καλή επιτυχία κοριτσάρα μου ....Κάνε μας υπερήφανες!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. το χουμε λέμεεεεεε!!!! θεϊκή ρε Μελένια τι να σου πώ... και με μπανανόφλουδες να σου πουν να κάνεις σύνθεση, εσύ πάλι θα την απογειώσεις!!! Φτου σου κοριτσάρα μου!!! Καλή επιτυχία!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. you are totally amazing, this is outta this world fabulous ..a winner for sure .

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Μελένια μου να συμφωνήσω με όλες τις παραπάνω κοπέλες!!!!Όχι μόνο σου αξίζει να είσαι στον τελικο!Αλλά οντως θα σκέσεις!!!!Εσύ από σκουπίδια φτιάχνεις έργα τέχνης!!!!!! Καλή επιτυχία αν και είμαι σιγουρη οτι θα την έχεις!!!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Πραγματικα αυτο θα πει να εχεις ταλέντο οτι και να σου δώσουν εσυ θα φτιάξεις κατι ονειρεμένο !!!!!
    Καλη επιτυχία !!!!! 5-5 !!!!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. WOW!!!!!!!! Απίθανη σελίδα!!!!! Τι να πω βρε Μελένια, με έχεις καταπλήξει! Μπράβο σου και καλή επιτυχία, εύχομαι να πάρεις την πρωτιά!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. Συγχαρητήρια, Μελένια για τη νίκη σου!!!!
    Το άξιζες και με το παραπάνω!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thanks for taking the time to leave a warm comment here!